NOTE that our NEW ADDRESS is 171 Share The Rd Pisgah Forest NC 28768. However, neither google maps or GPS recognizes this new address. So, anything mailed needs to go to 171 Share The Rd. For mapping, use 618 Lyday Loop Rd
WELCOME! ***YES*** We offer DOGGY DAY CARE and DOG BOARDING!
Nestled in the “Valley Of The Seven Springs” just outside Brevard, NC in a serene, pastoral setting. This is Doggy Paradise, with acres of fenced, grassy fields for your pup to play within, and a crystal clear trout stream for them to play in! SPRING VALLEY FARM DOG CARE will be your dog’s favorite home away from home!
This beautiful property is where your pup can have the most fun to be had in all of Western North Carolina. Consider a visit soon (by appointment only) to see all that we offer for your canine family members.
Boarding, Daycare, Private Membership Dog Park, fun activities, and kindness, love and gentle leadership! This total package contributes to a wonderfully unique experience for Fido. There is simply nothing like it anywhere. Where else can you take your dog where they can run and run and run, safely within a fence, on acres of grass? And play in a creek if they wish?
Highlights to Care Package:
- A fully State Licensed & Insured facility
- Open 7 days a week for drop offs and pick ups
- Offering Daycare, Boarding, and a Private “Members Only” Dog Park
- There are several Staff Members, so that someone is always available to care for your dog
- Dogs are temperament tested prior to admittance
- All dogs must be socialized and friendly
- All dogs REQUIRED to be current on immunizations/flea prevention
- Big hearts, small facility – small ratio of dogs to handlers
- Seasoned handlers monitor all playtimes
- 5 supervised play times per day, 20 – 60 or more minutes each
- Comfy crates for rest and sleep times, plush bedding included
- Off-Leash freedom, fun, frolic and exercise
- Kiddy pools in the summer, creek splashing year round
- Beautiful pastoral setting, 5+ acres fenced
- Covered Pavilion so that dogs can be out of the rain, snow, and heat as desired. Has lights and Ceiling Fans and A Water Hydrant!
- Double-Gated entrances, secure fencing
- Recycled rubber stair treads, ramps, and indoor flooring–non-slip!
- Emergency coverage secured
- Owner lives on site
- Heat, A/C, fans, air cleaner, and music in the boarding room
- “There’s NOTHING like it anywhere”
All business is by Appointment Only! Drop off and pick up appointments are available 7 days a week, from 7:30 to 1, and from 4 to 6:30. We require firm appointment times. Please see the “Doggy Day Care and Boarding” page for information on fees and Vet record requirements.