WELCOME! ***YES*** We offer DOGGY DAY CARE and DOG BOARDING!
Nestled in the “Valley Of The Seven Springs” just outside Brevard, NC in a serene, pastoral setting. This is Doggy Paradise, with acres of fenced, grassy fields for your pup to play within, and a crystal clear trout stream for them to play in! SPRING VALLEY FARM DOG CARE will be your dog’s favorite home away from home!
This beautiful property is where your pup can have the most fun to be had in all of Western North Carolina. Consider a visit soon (by appointment only) to see all that we offer for your canine family members.
Boarding, Daycare, Private Membership Dog Park, fun activities, and kindness, love and gentle leadership! This total package contributes to a wonderfully unique experience for Fido. There is simply nothing like it anywhere. Where else can you take your dog where they can run and run and run, safely within a fence, on acres of grass? And play in a creek if they wish?
Highlights to Care Package:
- A fully State Licensed & Insured facility
- Open 7 days a week for drop offs and pick ups
- Dogs are temperament tested prior to admittance
- All dogs must be neutered/spayed, socialized and friendly
- All dogs REQUIRED to be current on immunizations/flea prevention
- Big hearts, small facility – 10:1 ratio of dogs to handlers
- Seasoned handlers monitor all playtimes
- 5 supervised play times per day, 20 – 60 or more minutes each
- Comfy crates for rest and sleep times, plush bedding included
- Off-Leash freedom, fun, frolic and exercise
- Kiddy pools in the summer, creek splashing year round
- Beautiful pastoral 7-acre setting, 5+ acres fenced
- Double-Gated entrances, secure fencing
- Recycled rubber stair treads, ramps, and indoor flooring
- Emergency coverage secured
- Person on site after hours (Owner lives on site)
- Heat, A/C, fans, air cleaner, and music in the boarding room
- “There’s NOTHING like it anywhere”
All business is by Appointment Only! Drop off and pick up appointments are available 7 days a week, from 7:30 to 1, and from 4 to 6:30. We require firm appointment times.